Monday, June 13, 2011

Special report: 2 reasons why you should ONLY fry your foods with peanut oil.

FACT: To get the best use from your t fal deep fryer, its very important that you cook your food at a high
temp (340 degrees - 375 degrees).

High temperature deep frying stops oil from fully traveling through our foods which makes it greasy.

The best oil im able to recommend to you is peanut oil for all your frying needs for 2 special reasons.



* Lets talk about peanut oil shall we?


Did you know that peanut oil has a high smoking point and will out-last most other oils?

Um.. what is the smoking point?


Plain and simple, the smoking point is the temp right before your oil catches flames and you have a grease fire on your hands my friend.

The smoking point for peanut oil is high (470 degrees) which is only 5 degrees less than professional grade cooking oil used in restaurants.




* Ok, so now that i know peanut oil is the best oil i should use for all frying purposes.. do you have any other tips?


The only thing i will advise is that you allow your peanut oil to reach a temp of 350 degrees before frying (my t fal deep fryer automatically alerts me once my oil reaches my ideal cooking temp).

Also, never leave frying food unattended. I have heard of grease fires starting in houses all over America just from lack of attention my friend.


Tfal deep fryer
FYI: I re-use my peanut oil a total of 4-5 times if im frying the same foods in my tfal deep fryer over and over again. 2-3 times when im frying different types of food.

So lets go over what we have learned shall we? Peanut oil works best because..


* Peanut oil can be re-used numerous amounts of times and..


* Peanut oil has a high smoke point (it wont catch fire as quick as other cooking oils).


Check out t fal deep fryers and the reviews at Amazon.com now.

Enjoy and i hope you have a great day my friend.

1 comment:

  1. I liked ur blogs very much and image formant is very helpful.
    Give more information about ur model of deep fryers uses and purpose…
    Kitchen Equipment

    ReplyDelete